Padel tennis (paddle tennis) is a racquet sport played with a tennis racket and ball, which has similar characteristics with tennis. It is a popular sports branch especially in Latin American countries such as Argentina, Brazil and Mexico. Europe’s padel tennis representatives are Spain and England. Padel tennis is played in double teams with rackets specially produced for padel tennis and the game is played on padel courts. Padel tennis court is 25% smaller than standard tennis courts and the game can also be played on an indoor tennis court.
Padel tennis, like other sports, has an international federation. FIP (International Padel Paddle Federation) was established in 1991. Padel court is built in accordance with the padel rules determined by this federation and there are some padel court specifications to be followed.
Padel Court Construction
When making a padel tennis court, the construction of the court must be completed in accordance with the rules set by the International Padel Federation. Accordingly, while the padel tennis court was being built;
- It should be designed to be 10 meters wide and 20 meters long.
- Steel construction system and modular screw system should be installed and its height should be between 3 and 4 meters.
- Panel fences should be used and 50mm x 55mm mesh intervals should be determined for 4mm thick panel fences.
- 10mm thick tempered glass should be used.
- Tennis poles and nets should be used as equipment.
- 15 cm thick concrete should be placed on the floor.
- Care should be taken to ensure that the ground is sloping and a slope of 0.05% should be given to the ground to prevent water puddles.
- Padel court grass should be used.
NOTE: Optionally, it is possible to build an Acrylic padel tennis court or a tartan padel tennis court.
Things to Consider in the Construction of Padel Tennis Courts
First of all, the padel tennis court must be installed in accordance with international standards. Apart from this, the following points should be considered for padel court construction;
- On the padel tennis court, the slope should be one-way.
- Plywood molds should be used for concrete beam floors.
- If you are going to build an artificial turf padel tennis court, the floor should be concrete.
- If acrylic or tartan floor application will be made, the floor must be asphalt.
- It should be ensured that padel court floor material used is resistant to impacts by using tempered glass.
Padel Court Cost
Padel court cost varies depending on whether the field is open or closed, the type of ground to be used, padel court size and location of the field to be built. In order to get free padel court cost information according to your project, you can contact us by informing us of the details we have specified and you want.
Integral Group and Padel Court
Being one of the padel court manufacturers at home and abroad, Integral works miracles in the field of padel courts with its experienced and hardworking team. Thanks to its quality products and quality assembly process, it provides the best opportunities to its customers. In addition to all these quality products and processes, it offers guarantee periods. You can visit our website or contact us to learn about the guarantee periods. You may also get the best padel courts thanks to Integral and its talented team.
If you are looking for quality products and services, you can contact us immediately or make a request on our website. If you want to work with our company, you can fill out the form below for detailed information. We will get back to you as soon as possible!