Although artificial grass is difficult and costly to install, it is extremely resistant to all kinds of heavy wear and impacts after laying on the ground, does not require maintenance such as fertilization, raking, and most importantly, it can stay green for many years without irrigation. There are many types of best artificial grass on the market, depending on their quality, fiber type and blade cut. Existing artificial grass has different advantages from each other.
So which artificial grass should we buy? In this regard, Artificial Fake Grass will assist you getting best artificial grass 2021 with its superior quality services.
Best Artificial Grass Types
The top 5 best artificial grass types used by integral sports in 2021 are listed below.
1. Super V Artificial Grass
Super V is quite durable compared to other artificial systems. It shows good resistance thanks to the fiber bands it contains. It has the closest properties to natural grass.
- It is FIFA approved.
- It is resistant to all kinds of external factors such as UV rays, climatic effects and impacts, which ensures its longevity.
- It has a smooth, natural-looking and bright color.
- With specially designed filling materials, the floor can be made safer.
- It is best articificial grass for traffic.
2. Super C Artificial Grass
This grass has spines on both sides, which makes the grass more elastic. After all, the structure of the grass does not deteriorate even after many years. The quality indicator of this grass is its high performance and durability.
- FIFA approved.
- Double keeled, with TenCate XQ technology, it has the appearance of natural grass.
- A great degree of flexibility.
- It is a professional stadium-quality grass.
3. Hybrid Grass
They are hybrid grass systems that combine all the surface advantages of natural grass with the strength and durability of synthetic grass. Hybrid grass is made of high-quality Omega synthetic grass fibers. Hybrid grass improves healing conditions for natural grass.
- All four seasons can be played 24/7 in all conditions.
- It has a smooth, uniform surface.
- Its resistant to abrasion and impacts.
- Its wears off, the green color of natural grass does not deteriorate.
- Player-surface interaction is excellent.
- Surface-related injuries are minimal, both training and football can be played on the same surface.
4. Non-Infill Artificial Grass
Our non-infill artificial grass consists of curly fibers known as reeds that allow the grass to stand. These fibers are narrow in size and have a high sewing rate.
- It is suitable for all four seasons.
- It is resistant to UV rays.
- No filling required thanks to its special design
- It is suitable for indoor areas.
- It has good performance and high wear and friction resistance.
- Available in light and dark green colors.
5. Exclusive Artificial Grass
It is an artificial grass made of PE fibers, with a special design that hides the filling material. It has high performance and resistance.
- It is FIFA approved.
- It is 100% polyethylene monofilament.
- It is resistant to UV rays and thus preserves its color for a long time.
- It is suitable for four seasons climate.
- It has abrasion, impact and friction resistance.
- It hides the filling material in its inner structure with its special design.
- It can be used on football and rugby fields.
Table 1. Best artificial grass performances and differences
|Artificial Grass||FIFA-approved||Filling Material||Durability||Friction Resistance||Flexibility||Guarantee Period, Years|
Best Artificial Grass Prices
Artificial Fake Grass offer you options of the best artificial grass prices for the football carpet pitch. Each artificial grass types varies in quality and price. The higher quality grass you buy, the more you can expect to pay. If you find artificial grass selling at a low cost, it might not always be the quality you want.
Table 2. Artificial grass types
|Material Type||Average Cost|
|Polypropylene||$2.00 to $6.50|
|Polyethylene||$2.50 to $3.90|
|Nylon||$5.00 to $5.85|
*Per Square Foot
Artificial grass installation is quite expensive compared to the cost of natural grass installation. But there is one point you should consider, the maintenance cost of artificial grass is low and it saves you money in the long run. Artificial grass installation costs on average $12.50 per square foot for labor and materials. Artificial grass cost per square foot generally varies from $5.60 to $18.50. Many factors will effect on total costs, including the grass’s blade shape, brand, and quality.
You can get detailed information about “Best Artificial Grass” from our website https://artificialfakegrass.com
For detailed information and free price information, you can fill out the form below. Our expert team will contact you as soon as possible.